TakeNoteTyping.com: Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

So. We’ve all heard about writing on the web and making money on it. But every heard of transcribing? Let me tell you what TakeNoteTyping.com is.

Take Note is a company that transcribs intelligent verbatim, meaning that they write scripts for audio files already made. You get paid £25/hour of audio that you transcribe. Note, this is not the amount of time it takes to transcribe, it’s the amount of audio you transcribe. One hour of audio can take anywhere from 2-5 hours to transcribe, depending on your typing speed. If you average 70 words/minute it will take around 3 hours.

My pros and cons after using Take Note:

Pros:

• The pay is a lot better than most online jobs
  • They have amazing proofreaders and staff
  • They actually pay (PayPal/Bank transfer)
  • You can choose your own hours

Cons

• Seems like an amazing job at first, but you rarely get any commissions, you get around 1 every month
  • They are under no obligation to provide you with work
  • You have to sign up for work at least twice a week, and if you don’t get any work you HAVE to just sit there waiting for work for like an hour
  • You MUST get 100% on the test application, I got 99% and was denied, however they gave me the chance to reapply and then I got accepted.

Conclusion:
If you get the work, then it is a fairly good site, however. If you don’t get any work then you will most likely waste a lot of hours. If you have the time, you can just watch Netflix or do something else while waiting for a commission (as you have to be online on the time that you signed up for work). £25/month might not seem like a lot, but in the end it adds up. Also, if you get a lot more work it can add up by a lot!

TL;DR: If you are a VERY good English speaker, and have a lot of time on your hands, sign up for Take Note.