Ipsos Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

lpsos i-Say Overview
Ipsos was founded in 1975 by French business executive, Didier Truchot. Serving clients in over a hundred countries, the company stands as one of the world’s largest market research firms. Its online survey panel Ipsos i-Say is a group of everyday people, responsible for influencing the direction of products and services.

Membership & Registration
The survey panel is open to residents of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada who are at least 18 years old. You will be required to fill out a registration form and follow a confirmation link by email to activate your account. This is followed by a very short interview solely for gathering demographic information in order to place you in the right studies.

All About Surveys
As a member, you get to participate in various types of online surveys and focus groups. You will receive an invitation by email whenever a survey is available. You can also log into your account directly and check for available surveys, which would be visible on your dashboard. Points are usually added to your account a few minutes after completing a survey unless otherwise stated. You can access surveys with the device of your choice, as the website is compatible with computers, smartphones and tablets.

Rewards & Redemption
Under the points system, 100 points are equal to $1. Once you have accumulated at least 500 i-Say points you can redeem them. Points are redeemable for PayPal Cash, Amazon Gift Cards, iTunes Codes, Visa Prepaid Cards, Sweepstakes entries, and many more. E-gift cards are delivered instantly while PayPal cash will be delivered within three to four weeks. All other rewards could take up to eight weeks to arrive.

Referral Program
The Refer-a-friend program allows you to share your referral link to anyone and receive 100 i-Say bonus points for each person who signs up and completes a survey. On occasions, i-Say runs promotions offering even more points for referring new members.